CD-BIM Part 1, Complete Live Online Training Workshop,
Friday, June 16th (8-noon PST)
WHY: RISK MANAGEMENT, PROFITABLY AND OVERALL ALL PROJECT SUCCESS is at the core of this ONLINE LIVE instructor led workshop on structural coordination with architecture, MEP and civil. This 4-hour workshop will allow structural project managers, PEs, graduate engineers and technicians to understand the fundamentals of this key topic. The workshop is in collaboration with NISD, SEI BIM Committee and CD-BIM.com.
WHO is this for: Any Architects, Engineer, Contractor, Trade Partner, Project Owner, Facility Manager who is involved in developing models for their project manager. This could be recent graduates in design firms, BIM technicians, trade detailers, or facility managed project coordinators who work with BIM daily under a BIM manager.
WHAT: 4 hour of dynamic interactive online training with a live instructor. Students will recieve PDF lecture notes of the class and
- 4 hours of expert instruction (live online via GoToTraining)
- Detailed course notes
- Exam-like practice problems and exams
- Structured syllabus based on CD-BIM exam specs
- All-inclusive package with PDF and study tools
- Live interaction with your instructor during class
- Instructor-graded practice exam question assignment
- The only course that comes with a guarantee you’ll pass if you complete the class assignments (or you can repeat the course for free)